We listen, we resolve, we monitor.
Something that seems so basic to customer service is what sets us apart from the rest in the industry. Because we're your local uniform rental company, and because we're privately owned, we work harder to deliver a better value for your business.
We follow a very simple yet effective program for heading off problems before they occur. But we're not perfect, so when something is not up to our customers' expectations, we take immediate action and follow through to our customers' complete satisfaction. We call this our Customer-Is-First program. This two-pronged approach involves a system of continual Proactive steps to monitor, identify, and correct small issues before they reach the customer, and an aggressive Reactive system to quickly assess, correct, and resolve any problems.
- Continual customer feedback identifies concerns early
- Regular customer visitations help identify potential problems
- Customer report cards continually grade our performance
- Written action plans define accurate course of action to improve service
- Immediate action / 24-hour response
- Every customer concern is documented and assigned
- Action plans are created and executed
- Progress on the action plan is continually monitored by management
- All issues are resolved to our customers' complete satisfaction